Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Refund

dohertym24
Explorer C

My first flight was delayed last night long enough that I had to be rebooked. I paid for upgraded boarding in order to make my second flight. A total of $70. For my rebooked flight, I am in the C boarding group. 

I would like a refund please. 

Thanks for considering. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Refund

Munsingerjc
Adventurer C

Hey there! Thank you for expressing your concern! Although I would highly recommend taking It to Southwest Customer Service via Email or phone call. The community is not monitored by southwest employees so there isn't really anything we can help with In regards to refunds. I do apologize but feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions!!

Travel agent, Frequent flyer to the west, Homebase DEN

Re: Refund

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@dohertym24 wrote:

My first flight was delayed last night long enough that I had to be rebooked. I paid for upgraded boarding in order to make my second flight. A total of $70. For my rebooked flight, I am in the C boarding group. 

I would like a refund please. 

Thanks for considering. 

Greetings!

As @Munsingerjc mentioned, please give SW Customer Service a call for your refund request. Although by rule Upgraded Boarding is not refundable, SW should be able to give you an exception to the no-refund policy and issue a refund due to the missed connection from a delay as this was beyond your control, but the refund would need to be requested directly with a customer service rep either by phone, a Twitter/X DM, or at the airport.

Note that the refund will take a few days to post. 

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/article/More-phone-numbers-contact-options