Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

DAL Aircraft Maintenance Technician

kasdl8923
Explorer C

Good Evening, 

I applied for the Dallas Aircraft Mechanic Technician position-  R-2023-26073, then received an email regarding a survey which I completed. I am concern because I have not received a confirmation email or a phone interview. 

Thank you for assisting me with this,

Sanghong Park

2 REPLIES 2

Re: DAL Aircraft Maintenance Technician

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@kasdl8923  congratulations on finishing your survey with SW. Practice patience, and perhaps you will get an interview. I would not assume that since you took the survey, you will automatically move to the next round. Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: DAL Aircraft Maintenance Technician

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @kasdl8923!

Thanks for your interest in joining the Dallas AMT Family!  It looks like that position has closed and is no longer accepting applications. From here, our Recruiting Team should be in the stages of reviewing applications, setting up time with Hiring Leaders, and getting the interview stage started. There haven't been any interviews just yet, so I would keep a close eye on your email inbox (and junk/spam folders too - just in case) for communication to come soon. I know our Dallas MX Team is ready to add folks to the Family, and we're so appreciative of your interest!   Good luck!