Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Introducing a new Southwest careers website experience

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Havoline28,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team! The best option would be to update your Talent Profile and apply to roles for which you are intersted, or to join our Talent Community. We hope to see your application soon!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Dnelson2011
Explorer C

Hi is there anyone I can email about the flight attendant job post I was working a trip at my current airline and did not get a chance to apply. Please I would really like a chance to apply 

CourtneyW
Employee
Employee

HI @Dnelson2011,

Thank you for your interest in joining our Southwest Family. Unfortunately, the Flight Attendant position is now closed, and we are no longer accepting applications. You are strongly encouraged to search and apply for other available positions on our Southwest Careers siteIf you haven’t found a job that fits your skills and interests, update your profile in the Talent CommunityThis is the best way to stay informed and learn about future opportunities that become available.

Courtney
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Lilcanuck64,

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest in Hawaii! You are welcome to join our Talent Community and to apply to any jobs for which you are qualified and interested. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Lilcanuck64
Explorer C

Aloha Kelly

is there anywhere on the new website where we can place our resumes for upcoming management jobs in Lihue HI??  

Mahalo nui

Jodi8965
Explorer C

After I applied for the Flight Attendant job, it showed on my dashboard.  I have gone back several times to check the status and to verify it is still there.  Today, it was no longer on my dashboard. Do you know why this would be?

JS3
Explorer C

I understand the overwhelming number of applicants for the position but it's been some time and my status only reads recieved submission. I think given the lack of ability to call and follow up it could at least say closed or stop holding your breath...

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

@JS3 wrote:

I think given the lack of ability to call and follow up it could at least say closed or stop holding your breath...

I know that it's frustrating not having closure on a Southwest position that you really want. I had a submission that was still marked "Under Review" for several months after my face-to-face interview and only found out that I didn't get the job after interviewing with the same recruiter for a different position.

My suggestion is to stop holding your breath, live your life, and be surprised when a call from a Southwest recruiter comes from out of the blue in the future. In other words, move on but don't give up!

Consider submitting bids for other positions with Southwest in the meantime to get your foot in the door.

Good luck to you!

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@rtbarron, I totally agree with your comments. As a hearing Impaired applicant and my 4th time applying there. Total distrusting. It is not that simple.

vlaracuente
Explorer C

Hello,

If the flight attendant position is not posted yet, can I just apply for a different position in order to create an account username, password, complete a profile, and submit my resume.  I have not been able to figure out how to create a profile. I would like to have the profile and resume in the system when the window for this position opens. I would truly appreciate any help with this.

Thank you 🙂