Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Debit memos

travelwhilo
Explorer C

I am a travel agency owner that always books WN - recently I had a group of 12 people that we booked for an event thru our sabre GDS - several months later 1 of the travelers called WN to give his rapid rewards and was told there was no reservation - we immediately called WN Travel agency support was told by the agent the tickets were never processed thru the system however WN would honor the fares and reticket all 12 - GREAT - until the next day we got a debit memo for $1800 because the WN agent did not cancel our bookings and recreated all new bookings in his system and never advised us to cancel ours - NOW WN CUSTOMER NO Service is refusing to understand this problem and will not budge on the $1800 - this is very unfair and I am in the process of sending out a memo to all the agencies in my network of which there are over 1500 to NOT book WN based on your lack of fairness towards this mistake that was done by the WN agent and now penalizing the agency!  Anyone have suggestions on a department at WN that will listen?