Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Is there a way for me to get an alert when the June 2019 schedule is posted?

marytheairving
Explorer C

Hi all - I've been searching around the website and can't figure out whether there is a way I can be alerted immediately when the June 2019 schedule opens up.  I need to travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Denver on or before June 5, 2019 (and back a week later).

Thank you!

mt

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there a way for me to get an alert when the June 2019 schedule is posted?

dfwskier
Aviator A

@marytheairving wrote:

Hi all - I've been searching around the website and can't figure out whether there is a way I can be alerted immediately when the June 2019 schedule opens up.  I need to travel from Ft. Lauderdale to Denver on or before June 5, 2019 (and back a week later).

Thank you!

mt

To answer your question, I am not aware of a way for you to be automatically updated when the schedule updates. Sw normally updates schedule about 7 months in advance.

Due to your travel plans( and desire to book ASAP) and the way Southwest does schedule updates  you may need to book two one way tickets instead of a roundtrip. Why?

The November update will likely take you thru the first week of June, but you'l need to wait for the update after that to book a flight later in June, 2019.

Re: Is there a way for me to get an alert when the June 2019 schedule is posted?

bec102896
Aviator A

@marytheairving

Just in case you haven't heard the schedule is now open for flights until June 8th the rest of June will be available for booking on November 15th (date subject to change) 

Blake