Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Left Samsung Phone on seat pocket

MauriceCulley
Explorer C

I left my Samsung Note 8 on the seat pocket in front of the seat... of course the phone is left on "airplane" mode, so I can't call it.  I went through all the steps to report it and have had Zero luck trying to speak at any anyone.  I called every airport since landing and followed the plane all the way till it's last destination in LA.  What else can I do?  

Can Verizon turn off airplane mode?  Can I call lost and found @ each of the airports? From yesterday's flight?  What are the chances someone turned it in?  It can not be used!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Left Samsung Phone on seat pocket

bec102896
Aviator A

Hello

Sorry to hear you left your phone on the plane I know I would be upset if I did that myself.

I would try calling the lost and found at the airports and maybe they can help otherwise if you didn't fill out a lost item report with southwest I would do that and hopefully they find your phone. I know planes go though a deeper cleaning overnight so my guess is it might have been found over night and it would go through processing to get to the lost and found office so if you call the airports and they say they don't have it don't lose hope as it may Ben in transit to the lost and found and they may contact you in a week or 2 

hope you get your phone back

Blake